Sign in to follow this  
Dragn

Looking for small amphibian for P3Dv4

I fly the Carenado185 Bushplane Pack in V4.1 without problems.   It is my go-to small bush/float plane because of its fast cruise speed. 

Their 172 Floatplane also works with V4 and is a good flyer.

I also fly the Lionheart Piper Pacer Package that includes a Float Plane and comes with a V4 installer.

I had the FR Super Cub installed and working well in V4 but discovered that it caused a major hit in my frame rates.  It has not been compiled using the 64 bit compiler, a must if you want full compatibility in P3d V4. 

I love float planes and I will be happy when A2A upgrades their Feel-There addon to V4.  It really improves floatplane flying because you can adjust the water drag and end those 2 mile runouts. If you are still flying FSX or V3, buy it, it makes a huge difference in the way your aircraft handles both on land and water.

I keep V3 on my machine to fly those aircraft that have not been or ever will be upgraded to work in V4.  The great thing about V3 is that if it worked in FSX it will work in V3.

Dale