DualC

FSX + TH2GO Digital Edition and to add a HD tv to the setup?

Hi all.

Our setup is as follow. A computer with FSX connected to a Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition with 3 Projektors in a panorama view.

And our question, Do any of u guys / girls have any idea how i should add a HD tv to our setup?.

What we want to do is to show our family members / costomers to the person who is flying in the simulator that he see in front of him on the outside mounted HD tv on the wall.

So i guess we want to show the "Main window" in FSX on the HD tv, and how should we manage to do that?

Me self have an idea to maybe add a second TripleHead2Go Digital Edition and somehow get the image out on the television, but i didnt make any progress at all :/

Soo is it maybee any soulution to add a computer and use the network and stream the "screen" over to the TV somhow?.

Maybee any have a good solution for this?

/M

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, DualC said:

Me self have an idea to maybe add a second TripleHead2Go Digital Edition and somehow get the image out on the television, but i didnt make any progress at all :/

This sounds like a plausible way to do it. I would guess if you add a second TH2Go you will be able to select 'duplicate display' on the second one in Windows Display Settings. I don't know if you could plausibly do this off a single video card or whether you would need at add a second one. You will also need to connect three HDTVs, not one, since you are cloning the display. You should be able to connect the TVs using DVI-->HDMI cables.

The alternative to cloning would be to run another 3D view in FSX. This would let you use a single TV but even if you could get it to work I would guess the performance hit would be unacceptable.

Note my liberal use of phrases like 'plausibly', 'guess', 'don't know', etc. I have not tried this :)