Sign in to follow this  
Robert Kirkland

Whats the deal with UT:EU

I am guessing he missed the point of my post by a mile or so!! LOL[hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="4" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2][td width=500]Jason CYOO - Formerly MYNN[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][/b]P4 3.2Ghz, 1GB Ram, FX5900 128MB, XP SP2.[br /][br /]

Guest SoarPics

I am guessing he missed the point of my post by a mile or so!!Yep, Jason... a country mile.Greg

Believe it or not, I'm wondering if maybe we've (read as me especially?) might have been a bit harsh with Reverse Thrust.It's obvious from his last couple of comments he's probably not even a teenager yet, and almost certainly not natively English speaking.Is it a case of that written language problem arising here?Someone mentioned something along the lines of compulsory profiles I think. If this included age, language information, it really could be useful. But the the sceptic in me thinks that'll just get missused anyway!What do I know, I just help create old planes 'cause I'm not enough to draw a panel full of computer screens.Paul Golding

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest daniel.alm

>>What do I know, I just help create old planes 'cause I'm not>enough to draw a panel full of computer screens.>>Paul GoldingThank God, because I can't wait to buy that DC-8 ;)

Guest SoarPics

It's obvious from his last couple of comments he's probably not even a teenager yet, and almost certainly not natively English speaking.In previous posts (in which he was even more antagonistic) he claimed to be 39.If he is a kid he'll certainly do some growing up (no matter how much it hurts) as long as he's here.Greg

Bruce(reverse thrust), your conduct again has crossed any reasonable test of humanity and you have been found wanting. You are here by banned for conduct unbecoming a human, failure to provide a legitmate e-mail address when registering and failure to provide your full name. Please go away and take your childish behavior with you.http://www.avsim.com/pages/robert/kirkland.jpg