Sign in to follow this  
ai1

voxatc volume problem

Can't believe this is still an issue in 2024 in Windows 11.  Have tried everything suggested online, including adjusting properties for Windows sound, uninstalling Realtek audio driver, disabling Asus controlled noise suppression, but time and time again the volume mixer throws Vox ATC back to 50%.  Strangely now I am getting terrible distortion when I have Vox atc set to 100% with master volume only set at 30, but that only started when I uninstalled Realtek audio driver, so I guess I have screwed something else up trying to fix this.  Such an annoying bug.  I have had volume mixer do the same thing to couatl in the past, totally muting GSX on occasions.