Sign in to follow this  
durieux

737NGX FCTM training

Hello all - 

The NGX documentation contains a daunting amount of information, but it's worth spending time on. The Boeing Flight Crew Training Manual (FCTM) is the first step. To help myself learn, I've created a set of about 200 Anki flashcards on the FCTM that I'm happy to share with the AVSIM community. Not included are the chapters on Maneuvers and on Non-Normal Procedures. Page references are provided with each answer (some samples attached)

If you're not familiar with Anki, it's an "intelligent" flashcard program that reschedules cards for further study based on how well you answered them. I've found it an immensely helpful learning tool (but have no association with the project).  It's free, apart from their iPhone app. The software and explanation of use is available at http://ankisrs.net/ 

The question set on the FCTM can be found at https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1223781032

I hope you'll find this helpful. Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions - I'll try to update the question set if any errors are found.

Have fun!

Marcel Durieux

Capture.JPG

• Upvote 3