Sign in to follow this  
RobA320

Chaseplane get stuck with FSL A320v4

Hi guys,

Since I have installed the FSLabs A320 for P3Dv4, even with the latest update I have an issue with Chaseplane.

Meaning I can Switch around through the various presets and can also use the Toggle Switch, but aftere about 30-40 min Chaseplane gets stuck and no further use is possible.

If I Exit Chaseplane and Launch it again I can`t even see my presets and it`s not working and I don`t know why!?!?

Help would be very much appreciated!

Thanx in advance!

Robert

We have multiple channels, this is why I ask.

What is the version number?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven ,

by the way I have  Version 0.3.166 BETA  installed but my issue seems to be worse than primarily thought.

The reason for that is that no matter if I launch Chaseplane prior P3Dv4.1 or the other way round Chaseplane does not recognize my sim anymore. I also tried to set the path manually as you described in another topic here. I wonder what`s the reason for that because I purchased Chaseplane months ago and never had any issues. Since I updated P3Dv4 some days ago and installed FSL A320 the Problem exists. First I thought it has maybe something to do with the FSLabs A320 but since I have tested PMDG`S B737 the Problem still exists. I also tried to uninstall Chaseplane and to re-install it several times but the Problem still exists.

I have no answer for that because the Problem occur from one day to the next as I fly nearly every day on P3D.