Sign in to follow this  
Fleahead

Helicopters - LINDA - P3Dv4

I attempted to create a profile in LINDA for the P3Dv4 version of the Milviz UH-1, but the aircraft is not listed in the LINDA aircraft dropdown. Is this something specific to P3dv4, because in v3 I had a profile for the Dodosim Bell 206.

Core i9-10850K Gen10 - RTX3080 - 32G - HP Reverb G2 WMR

The LINDA aircraft dropdown will only contain aircraft for which a module has been installed. With a fresh install the only listed with the FSX Default. If you have a P3Dv4 compatible Milviz UH-1 installed, you will also need a matching module. I do not believe we have issued a module that helicopter. It is unlikely the Dodosim Bell 206 would read across as it is for a different add-on supplier.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

The Dodosim stuff will not work at all in P3dv4, so I'm not concerned with it. Is what you are saying then, is that the Milviz will not be useable until you release a module for it?

Core i9-10850K Gen10 - RTX3080 - 32G - HP Reverb G2 WMR

You are correct it won’t except as a Default aircraft with the standard FSX functions. This works in most situations. As far as us providing a module, I think I can safely say never. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew