Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

No 2D/3D view.

This is silly I know, but I must have done something very wrong. When I start my 737/777 I can no longer see the cockpit-view where I have the dashboard in front of me! I have a view where it seems I am looking out of the front window. I can not zoom back so I get into the cockpit again. Before that I could move the hat switch on my Saitek Joystick and move the "eyepoint" around the cockpit. Last time I loaded my 737/777 I was sitting as normal in the pilots chair with the dashboard in front of me but no any more. What have I done? I use P3D v4 andf WIN10 Pro

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Very confusing.  The 777 doesn't have a 2D panel (we don't call them dashboards in airplanes, Jack), only the 737 has one and it can be toggled on and off in the "Cockpit" view with the 'W' key.  One cannot move your eyepoint around in the "Cockpit" view, one must be in the "VC Cockpit" view to zoom and pan or move around and this is called the 3D view.  The views are switched using the A key.

Dan Downs KCRP

Told you Dan I was stupid! Will try your suggestions. Thanks!!!

You are an angel, Everything works again. Must have hit the W-key. You have saved my day.

Jack