Win10, XP11.05

Hello,  well we have the new Flight Factor A320 and the flight plans appear to be in a format called 'corte.in' ?  Is this correct and can we replicate the format in LNM I wonder ?

Thanks as always,

Bruce

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

49 minutes ago, Bruce953 said:

Win10, XP11.05

Hello,  well we have the new Flight Factor A320 and the flight plans appear to be in a format called 'corte.in' ?  Is this correct and can we replicate the format in LNM I wonder ?

Thanks as always,

Bruce

Open the corte.in file with a text editor (something made for coding like Notepad++ is best), and input your flight plan following the format of the sample plans provided. A developer on the org forums listed the format:

RTE <NAME> <ORIGIN> [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] ...] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] <DEST> [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]
<> - mandatory fields
[ ] - optional

I think I understand, but I use LNM for flight planning not another program so how do we generate the corte.in plan in the first place ?

Cheers,

Bruce

5 minutes ago, Bruce953 said:

I think I understand, but I use LNM for flight planning not another program so how do we generate the corte.in plan in the first place ?

Cheers,

Bruce

You can't generate/export a plan file yet. You need to open the file and copy/paste your route into the corte.in, where all the routes are stored.

Edit: it's located in the A320's "data" folder by the way. 

Win10, XP11.05

hamoody, thanks your advice, appreciate it's still early days with the A320U.

Cheers

Edit: Ah yes, I have it now, corte.in in the data folder, thanks again

Hi All,

seems like an easy task similar to the Rotate and JARDesign TXT format. I'll add it in one of the next releases. 

For now you have to press Shift+Ctrl+N and then configure the route string dialog accordingly to get the string.

@Hamoody: Is there really no dot between SID/STAR and the respective transitions? Can you send me more detailed documentation?

Alex

55 minutes ago, albar965 said:

@Hamoody: Is there really no dot between SID/STAR and the respective transitions? Can you send me more detailed documentation?

Alex

Nope, no dot. Here is the full file for you to look at. 

http://www.filedropper.com/corte

Thanks. Looks easy enough although I don't like the approach to put all in one file. 

Alex