Hello,

I would like to have a realistic transponder for my simpit. I have the saitek radio for displaying & setting the squawk code, but the specific panel does not support a selection of the different modes you would have in a real xponder (OFF, STBY, ALT). I downloaded SPAD.NEXT, hoping to program the SEL SWITCH on the panel from the standard (DME,COM,NAV etc) to xponder modes. However, I dont think that this specific rotary switch is programmable. Any ideas on how to do this with a Saitek radio panel?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, ekeha said:

Hello,

I would like to have a realistic transponder for my simpit. I have the saitek radio for displaying & setting the squawk code, but the specific panel does not support a selection of the different modes you would have in a real xponder (OFF, STBY, ALT). I downloaded SPAD.NEXT, hoping to program the SEL SWITCH on the panel from the standard (DME,COM,NAV etc) to xponder modes. However, I dont think that this specific rotary switch is programmable. Any ideas on how to do this with a Saitek radio panel?

You don't say which sim. I don't think the transponder modes are implemented in FSX.