Hi, just found out that LNM will not load after windows 10 update last night. Is there anything I can check or change to make it load?

does it give an error message?

Rename C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel to check if it starts with clean settings or install or reinstall the MSVC redistributable package: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3179560/update-for-visual-c-2013-and-visual-c-redistributable-package

You can send me the log by email: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\abarthel-little_navmap.log

It probably silently crashes to desktop when starting so there might be something in the log file.

Alex

Recently downloaded LNM, and used it yesterday without issue.  Today, it opens up with the last flights detail, and pings whenever I click on it?  

It is unresponsive, other than the ping sound to any clicks, so I cannot minimise, move or shut it down.

I've closed it through Task Manager, restarted, and the same symptoms.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kev.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:06 PM, KevG said:

It is unresponsive, other than the ping sound to any clicks, so I cannot minimise, move or shut it down.

Thank you for the log file. Unfortunately I cannot see an issue in there.
LNM does not generate any audio. This is most likely your OS doing the ping.

Did you try the proposal below

You can try to rename the ABarthel settings folder which also contains all the databases. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel

Alex