Sign in to follow this  
Kimp1lot

PMDG 737 cockpit "tweaks"

Hello,

I'm not sure PMDG likes much the tweaking of their (already beautiful) cockpit, but I have two questions which need answers, not found on google.

But please, if what I'm asking is not allowed/impossible please tell it before hitting me with a stick :biggrin:

PS: Remember, I'm not questioning the realism of the cockpit, I know that a real cockpit has been used etc...

• 1st question : I know that you can modify the cockpit NIGHT lightning colour (which I have done), but is it possible to modify the DAY lightning colour (white lightning)

The reason I'm asking is because sometimes, when my game freezes with lightning on, it changes the colour from the default one (white) to the one I've programmed. It lasts for like 1 or 2 sec and then changes back to normal:

EjWZHc1.jpg2p4BU4v.jpg

• 2nd question : Is it possible to replace switches with existing switches ?

What i would like to do is to replace those switches : MnjYq4e.jpg by these switches : 8TgsWSb.jpg

Thank you for answering my questions, either by telling me I'm crazy or by helping me,

Best regards,

Alexandre Kubatko.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For the lighting part, you can't really see the light during the day anyway so why would it matter? And the switches are part of the VC model itself, which can't be modified. Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, SierraHotel said:

FSL Spotlights would be one of the tools you could use:-

Hi, thanks but I'm talking about the lettering lighting unfortunately, not the flood lights.

(I would like it to be like the second screen at daytime, if that's possible - even if I think that's not possible).

Thanks anyways for the help,

Alexandre Kubatko.