Sign in to follow this  
SO666

PARK BRAKE CREEP

Hi.

I change some settings in FSX display options , to try and see if anything there change the amount of creep .

nothing in the scenery section seemed to change it , today i change some settings in the weather section , but doubt anything there would make a difference ,

Changes made where

cloud draw 70mi

simulation settings

the two boxies ticked and change over time to low.

Fired up the sim and set aircraft nose wheel on parking tee bar.

Did prestart checks and engine run up tests .

Aircraft creep reduced to less than one third of distance between nose and main wheels .

I think the creep reduction was mainly due to me being more familier with the engine runup checks , as i seemed to get through them more quickly , rather than any sim setting changes i made.

This is still a mystery as to why some like me suffer this and others dont seem to suffer to badly , unless it is purly down to getting familier with the checks so they dont have the engines running at high power for two long.

regards alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.