Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

P3D Cfg or Shader not Found in PTA 2.52 and 2.60

Guest JustanotherPilot

Updated to PTA v2.60 for Prepar3dv4, when I went to restore original Shaders from PTA v2.53 I received this error..

V2.52

PTA.2.jpg

When I ran PTA v2.60 first time I get this error. ( also get the activation message despite being activated)

PTAshaders.jpg

In both instances the Shaders Folder and Prepar3D v4 cfg file is where it should be. How do I point PTA to recognize correct the Paths

Steve

I had to reinstall Windows 10 and Prepar3d V4.1. I am getting this same error with PTA v2.60. I did not get this error before my OS needed to be reinstalled. The OS and Prepar3dV4.1 are clean installs. 

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

Fixed the issue. I had installed a few add-ons and didn't start the simulator to allow the shaders and files to update before I tried to run PTA. After letting Prepar3d v4.1 run I was able to successfully connect with PTA. 

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.