Andorin_Senior

Chase Plane will not make presets correctly

I recently(last week) bought Chase Plane to use together with Prepar3D v4. It was bought directly from Old Probs website and installed via VFX Central software.

I have seen the tutorial video on youtube, but I can't get my chase plane to act accordingly.

I have removed the pause mark in Prepar3D so now I can move around with chase plane open.

As I have seen in the tutorial, the camera will be on green when you move around inside or outside the plane, but my camera does nothing at all. That means that i can't get my presets to function.

I have observed that in the menu in Prepar3D under aircraft, there is a new setting with chase plane after in braces.

I also have to deselect global camera otherwise I can't move around in the cockpit without being set back to the start position and therefore I cant use the 3D cockpit, which is mandatory for PMDG products.

Have you any Ideas??

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

You can have a look at the User Manual to learn how to use ChasePlane properly. In short, controls need to be assigned through ChasePlane, not using the default FSX/P3D controls.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.