Sign in to follow this  
neilbradley1

Installation of B737NGX into P3D

I am asking about what has happened to my query July 24 2017, (Ticket: 2D6-210853C5-0401). I initially received prompt responses from PMDG up until August 19, then nothing.

I made a request concerning the issue on October 23, and still no response.

I would be grateful for at least an acknowledgement.

Sincerely,

Neil Bradley

9 hours ago, neilbradley1 said:

I would be grateful for at least an acknowledgement.

Looks like the ticket got stuck in the system. I've since taken it and can address it in greater detail later tonight. For now, reading back through the ticket history, it looks like your Prepar3D install is all kinds of messed up. Might you have installed the Estonia Migration Tool (EMT) at some point? Also, I'm somewhat confused as to where your install of P3D is. At one point, it looks like it was in C:, but later on, it looks like it got moved to its own HDD. Was this done by dragging and dropping the folders, or did you properly uninstall all of it, clean the registry, and reinstall?

While I appreciate your message in the queue about paying good money for the product, if your system is all out of sorts, even $5000 software isn't going to magically find where/how to properly install itself and/or work.

Kyle Rodgers