My map screen is black, and at the bottom, while the sim is running it says ' connecting ', that's as far as it gets.

Hi,

try to reinstall, just in case something got accidentally deleted like the directory "data".

If that does not help try to use one of the offline maps or check if the program can connect to the internet: Options dialog, tab Weather: Try one of the two test buttons.

Or, temporarily rename the settings directory C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel in case some settings were messed up.

Alex

hi i am having same problem with latest version. i have reinstalled 5 times it works for a few days then black screen when i open it. ive updated ive downloaded and global rendered it all that still keeps happening 

hopefully you can help me with this

thanks

18 hours ago, shnfire said:

hi i am having same problem with latest version. i have reinstalled 5 times it works for a few days then black screen when i open it. ive updated ive downloaded and global rendered it all that still keeps happening 

Offline map mode switched off in file menu? What map theme do you use?
You can try reset and restart in the tools menu.

Alex

thanks very much for your reply.. ive tried resetting also still no joy.

says connected to simulator. it happens atleast every 3rd time i open it i need to reinstall it..

albert