Andrew_L

Time Changing Views (yeah)

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

9 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:

Does anyone know why this happens? It started happening maybe three months ago and I still haven't found a fix. https://gyazo.com/f37ae79c1d8e55cb7c1c3337f7bacb76 

Time/Sky Addons: FsRealTime, Activesky 2016 P3Dv4, REX Essential Plus Overdrive, Envtex

What happens if you disable your add-on's? Then enable one at a time? Do the problem persists?

simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, simbol said:

What happens if you disable your add-on's? Then enable one at a time? Do the problem persists?

simbol 

I'll try that, I remember it happened after installing Envetex textures.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Andrew_L said:

I'll try that, I remember it happened after installing Envetex textures.

Ok you will probably need to reset you sim shaders after disabling Eventex.

Maybe this addon became corrupted, do the above if it fix it, reinstall it and see what happens.

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/16/2017 at 2:26 AM, simbol said:

Ok you will probably need to reset you sim shaders after disabling Eventex.

Maybe this addon became corrupted, do the above if it fix it, reinstall it and see what happens.

Simbol 

How do I disable them?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:

How do I disable them?

Activesky isn't the issue and neither is fsrealtime, probably sky textures. Maybe something with fog?

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:

How do I disable them?

Why you don't unistall Eventex and see if the problem goes away?

The shaders are located on The path "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Preap3D v4\ " 

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, simbol said:

Why you don't unistall Eventex and see if the problem goes away?

The shaders are located on The path "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Preap3D v4\ " 

Shaders are't located there, would deleting my cfg make a difference?

Share this post


Link to post

It will remove your display settings.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:
10 minutes ago, simbol said:

Why you don't unistall Eventex and see if the problem goes away?

The shaders are located on The path "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Preap3D v4\ " 

Shaders are't located there, would deleting my cfg make a difference?

Try here :\Users\[you]\AppData\Local\Lockheed 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, simbol said:

Try here :\Users\[you]\AppData\Local\Lockheed 

This fixed it thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Perfect, it was your shaders then.

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/17/2017 at 6:23 PM, simbol said:

Perfect, it was your shaders then.

Simbol 

It's still happening, don't think it was my shaders.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:

It's still happening, don't think it was my shaders.

You said that fixed it, is it back? It it is then eventshade is changing your shaders causing this behaviour.

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, simbol said:

You said that fixed it, is it back? It it is then eventshade is changing your shaders causing this behaviour.

Simbol 

What is eventshade?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Andrew_L said:

What is eventshade?

Apologies you have Eventex, that is what I meant.

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, simbol said:

Apologies you have Eventex, that is what I meant.

Simbol 

I use both REX and Envtex, have a mix of both installed. I've emailed Envtex as it started happening after I installed their textures, awaiting a response, PTA could be a possibility though.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Andrew_L,

I just saw your issue so I'm taking the liberty to answer here.

About your issue, this cannot be created by our textures, this has much likely something to do with shaders without a doubt, do you use PTA or Envshade?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, kmax59 said:

Hello @Andrew_L,

I just saw your issue so I'm taking the liberty to answer here.

About your issue, this cannot be created by our textures, this has much likely something to do with shaders without a doubt, do you use PTA or Envshade?

Yes, I use the THOPAT Preset for PTA, I own Envshade but don't believe I have it installed because I can't figure out how it works lol

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Andrew_L said:

Yes, I use the THOPAT Preset for PTA, I own Envshade but don't believe I have it installed because I can't figure out how it works lol

I have a mix of REX and Envtex textures installed btw.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Andrew_L said:

I have a mix of REX and Envtex textures installed btw.

Most likely is PTA or THOPAT, disable these add-on's, delete your shaders cache and check if the problem comes back.

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chock said:

Yup.

Sweet, thanks. I'll try and figure out what's wrong with PTA.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now