Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

Ideas or reasons to fly

6 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Virtual Airlines for me. 

Ryanair is a great one.

Looks good Nyxx, i will probally go with this one for airliners, im also looking for VAs for bush flying, but is not easy.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

4 hours ago, Daedalus said:

I used to use VAMsys. The drawback for me is that you need to have a different tracking app for each company and there are not many airlines. I like to fly any airline and not only a few.

I use projectFLY scheduling system. There is a small subscription, but you get up to 50 airlines (pax and cargo) out of all real world airlines, that you are interested to fly. Then, you can find a flight based on your search criteria (Aircraft type, Airline, Departure airport, Arrival airport) or you can let the engine generate a flight or a set of legs for you. The flight numbers/callsigns and destinations are generated from the real world flights. The guys are planning updates to make it even more flexible in the future.

What I do, is I have set up my fleet of airlines in Google Earth as aircraft pins along with my add-on airports, and like a strategy game, I choose which airline I want to fly today, and let projectFLY generate a flight for this specific airline/departure airport for me. After I complete my flight, I move the airline pin on the arrival airport in Google Earth. 

Nice mate, I have a registration in projectFly from Matt, going to take a more deep look on that also.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Thanks for all the great tips.

Here's my contribution:

The program vfrflight allows one to set up random routes based on many useful user criteria.I wonder how I missed it all this time! 

Like the previous poster I used  Ideal flight before but found having to pay full price again for the p3dv4 version put me off it. And it sadly doesn't play with VR which is what I use exclusively now. Hope this helps the OP

Jay

2 hours ago, jkeye said:

Thanks for all the great tips.

Here's my contribution:

The program vfrflight allows one to set up random routes based on many useful user criteria.I wonder how I missed it all this time! 

Like the previous poster I used  Ideal flight before but found having to pay full price again for the p3dv4 version put me off it. And it sadly doesn't play with VR which is what I use exclusively now. Hope this helps the OP

Jay

Thank you for your contribution Jay, you are talking about this one http://vfrflight.org/en/index.html right?

Marques

Found this here in Avsim on the VA's section, looks nice for bush flying :)

http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Marques