Sign in to follow this  
mvanbrus

Problem with Cepstral voices.

Hi,

I have 8 Cepstral voices and after entering the 4th voice in Config/Voices it will not test, no sound. Same with the next 4 Cepstral voices, no sound. Log file shows normal test. I confirmed it on my second licensed computer, same issue. No problems with Microsoft David and Zira or CereVoice Adam, Hannah and Natan.

Running V2.3.1.2 on Win 10 64

Martin

Martin,

There is no limit to the number of voices you can use in Pilot2ATC.  However, there are some voices that seem to have something in their licensing mechanism that doesn't let more than x number of voices to be used at once.

I have not heard of this issue with Cepestral voices, but perhaps some other users who have Cepestral voices can chime in here. 

I would also suggest you contact Cepestral and report this issue.

Dave

Hi Dave,

this is what Cepstral said:

If the voices are working independently then this sounds like a Pilot2ATC implementation issue. Feel free to give them our contact info or cc support@cepstral.com on an email but there's not much else we can do without their input here.

--The Cepstral Support Team

Martin

Martin,

If you have a ticket number with them or a direct contact, I'll be glad to work with them on the issue.  I do not have any Cepstral voices, so having your customer status is important.

Probably doing what they say by sending an email to them that includes your interaction with them and include admin@pilot2atc.com on the email would get the ball rolling.

Dave