Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamBlack

Synthetic Vision System crashes on loading flight Error 740

I'm having issues trying to get the new SVS to work, I have the C182T G1000 and the EMB 505 Phenom 300 HD, and have uninstalled the older version and updated them with the new 2.1 versions, but I just cannot seem to get it to work.

If I load my 182T I get an error that the SVS system failed to start and I should start manually?  Error 740, BUT the SVS server loads up in the system tray. Then when the flight loads P3Dv4 stops working and crashes to desktop.

P3D and the 182T worked perfectly before this.

I have set the SVS.exe to run as admin, uninstalled and reinstalled.

I'm out of ideas...

thanks for any help

Rob Comfort

OK, I got the error 704 to go away by changing the compatibility from "run as admin" to default, and reinstalling the SVS program.

BUT P3Dv4 still crashes with the same error when I load a flight with the C182T HD G1000.

See attached error log:

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Error
Date:          11/27/2017 4:45:11 PM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      MY-PC
Description:
Faulting application name: WebSimProcess.exe, version: 2.1.39.8, time stamp: 0x59b3d100
Faulting module name: libcef.dll, version: 3.2171.1979.0, time stamp: 0x54c09c61
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000001ced86c
Faulting process id: 0x1bf8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d367c8cef7fc35
Faulting application path: F:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\WebSimBrowser\2.1\64\WebSimProcess.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\WebSimBrowser\CEF4FSXP3DXP.39\64\libcef.dll
Report Id: e83a5b33-64e1-4280-97fc-ee0c791d10d7

All Drivers , Windows updates and DirectX are up to date. ALL other Airplanes work.

I'm opening a ticket with Carenado

Rob Comfort