Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

IMPORT FLIGHTPLANS

Hello,

I just changing everything to P3dv4.1 - Now I wanted to import a flight plan that I created at PFPX into the 777 and I get such message in the FMC  - NO ROUTES AVAILABLE.  I am saving the routes under P3D v4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS - 777.

They are actually all in this folder there with *.rte. 

Tks in advace

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

You are saving to the correct location, also any routes saved in the Flightplans folder should be also available to the FMS.  Are you entering both Origin and Destination before clicking the COROUTE LSB?  You were not very concise in your problem statement.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello,

Sorry for not being correct. When i was playing THE FSX with  PMDG 777, I saved my Flightplan in PFPX under FSX-PMDG-PLIGHTPLAN-777. Than i opened FSX and PMDG, Than i just had to press the button - ROUTE REQUEST - LSK3 left - than i had folder called 777 or Generic - i pressed on  777 where i could see the route that i have saved before - pressed on that and the FMC automatically put the ORIG and DEST AIRPORT and the ROUTE into the FMS - so i had to only put in DEPT runway and ORG runway in. That was it.- Now i get a message when i press on ROUTE REQUEST - NO ROUTES AVAILABLE - although i have them saved - in P3D4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS - 777 

I erased PMDG and reinstalled it again - nothing changed.

Tks MAREK EHRLICH

LOWW

I've never tried calling up routes without at least providing the Orig, or the Dest or both.  Reinstalling the software will create more problems that it fixes.  I recommend you review the Introduction section on saved/request routes beginning on pg 157.  There were changes back when SP1 was released.

Dan Downs KCRP

ok but it worked perfectly in FSX - just opening the ROTE Request button and pressing on the saved flight - computer automatically put ORG and DEST into the FMC. So thats strange - But even if i do put in the ORI and DEST i can't upload fligthplan

Ok so thats what I found out so far: When I file my own route and put the waypoints manually in - than I save the flight. it gets saved in P3dv4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS as*.rte.

When I open the FMC and press Route request - I get 2 names - 777 and  Generic  When I press 777 -  in that folder I see my flight plan eg.LOWWEDDDF.

When I create a flight plan in PFPX and save it under the same folder P3dv4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS - I can see the flight plane in that folder - but when I open the FMC - and ROUTE request - it doesn't show me that flight plan build by PFPX.

Any clue ?

tks marek ehrlich

8 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Ok so thats what I found out so far: When I file my own route and put the waypoints manually in - than I save the flight. it gets saved in P3dv4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS as*.rte.

When I open the FMC and press Route request - I get 2 names - 777 and  Generic  When I press 777 -  in that folder I see my flight plan eg.LOWWEDDDF.

When I create a flight plan in PFPX and save it under the same folder P3dv4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLANS - I can see the flight plane in that folder - but when I open the FMC - and ROUTE request - it doesn't show me that flight plan build by PFPX.

Any clue ?

tks marek ehrlich

You have computed and released the PFPX flight ?

Otherwise there is no data in the exported route.

yes, I computed it , saved it and released it. And it shows actually up in the P3d V4 - PMDG - FLIGHTPLAN folder.