Sign in to follow this  
MagicMarty

Screen changes when keying mic

HI I am a new user to p2a. Just downloaded the trial last weekend and am definitely going to buy. You're product is awesome!

I am having an issue however with the p2a window shifting and collapsing every time I key the mic.

I am running X-plane 11.05. I have four monitors. 3 of them are running off of Gtx 970 ti with 6 Gb vram and are synced to perform as 1 monitor ( cockpit)

The 4th runs off the pc motherboard. It does not matter which monitor I place p2a on, but every time I key the mic the screen shifts (or maybe it is minimizing)  anyway the map and flight plan turn to black. Sometimes when I Key mic again it reverts back, but sometimes I have to click the arrows the left side of the pane in order to get the map and flight plan back. This can get rather annoying with the screen jumping and the map disappearing all the time. BTW what is the arrow supposed to Do?

I prefer not have p2a in full screen mode so I can other things like skyvector or navigate charts also. 

Any ideas what I might have wrong in my setup or what might be the problem.  

Thanks for the great product.

I should add that I am using the mic button on a saitek yoke and deactivated the button on all other plug-ins and on x-plane

It sounds like you have that same button set as the Mini Joystick button that minimizes P2A.  Clear the Minimize Joystick Button setting and be sure that Enable is unchecked.

Thanks that worked. But it was not easy to clear. It kept resetting itself to joystick PTT button and it did not matter if the enable box was checked or not. I finally set it to a switch on my second throttle quadrant that I don't use. It appears to be OK now