Sign in to follow this  
EmpireKicking

Newbie In Re-Skinning! Know the basic But no luck!

I created an basic skin for myself for the Airbus A321 using the set template with layers that was created and released. After I completed the left and right that I realised that the template was designed for an payware on fspilotshop and yes I tested it on another version of A321 and failed.

I'm an newbie and I can not find any good models that comes with an easy template with layers! the template I used didn't need to be mirrored, so I create the skin and place it on!

Soon enough I find an free version of A320 template with layers that was for "Project Airbus" :) I made it up and installed it using the DXTBmp and it had to be mirrored, however it failed and after looking around and did the right way it failed! just think I'm using the wrong model.

Trying to make my own skins and it's just not easy! such as for an newbie! I mean I rather have an template with layers.        

I thought about getting that payware aircraft but not 100% if it will work

My Work so far, aren't the best but it's an starting point 

bh32qJm.png

Thanks, Just asking for tips and help

Sorry you didn't get any answers, I'm a newbie when it comes to paintjobs, but yours seems to have worked well! :cool:

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)