Sign in to follow this  
rafikihd

ILS Misplaced

Hi Guys,
Im having this issue with the ILS for Mexico City, where the ILS is misplased by almost 90°, plus the frequency is wrong and the name of it is wrong as well, it says “Do Not Use”, I’ve already checked the AFCAD and the AFCAD is correct.
Any suggestions?

20swsc9.jpg

j15b2g.jpg

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

Hi Milton,

I Updated the Database via the http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html page, but didnt seem to work.

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

1 minute ago, rafikihd said:

Hi Milton,

I Updated the Database via the http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html page, but didnt seem to work.

FsAerodata has a solution as well, updated per the latest nav data cycle from Navigrah. Can you confirm the problem existed before updating the navaids?

Hi Milton,

I seem to have found the solution,

Thank you so much anyways!

Just now, rafikihd said:

Hi Milton,

I seem to have found the solution,

Thank you so much anyways!

Just so others with the same issue in the future get some help, what ended up being the solution?

Apparently a Duplicated AFCAD