I sometimes want to set my sim time back an hour to get some dusk or daylight time but I still want ASP4 to provide the actual (real time) wx.  Is that possible?  If I select a flight plan or condition field in ASP4 then set the sim time back and hour from real time at location is that OK?

Thanks!

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Hi Bruce,

Set ASP4 to live weather then set your sim to whatever time you wish, that's not a problem. The flightplan has no effect on weather and the conditions page will change based on how ASP4 time is set but again, has no effect on weather.  Both are basically displaying weather conditions in a sense. 

Here's how to test; I have selected "Live weather" at KJFK and have switched time in the sim, the conditions page has not changed obviously because I have set real time in ASP4 Wx Control.  No matter what time I have set the sim to, the weather remains the same based on the METAR below:

KJFK 111051Z 25013KT 9SM -SN OVC046 01/M02 A3004 RMK AO2 SNB36 SLP170 P0000 T00061022

Switching ASP4 WX Control to "Historical weather" and  selecting "Force Historical Time to Sim Time" you will see the conditions (METAR report) change based on the time of the sim if you change it.

\Robert Hamlich/

Thanks!  That's what I was hoping for.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11