Sign in to follow this  

Feature request regarding TrackIR

I use CP together with TrackIR. Afaik the following isn't possible yet: I'd like CP to (smoothly) reset the view whenever I pause TrackIR.

As it is now the change of view you get when you use TrackIR remains when I pause TrackIR: due to this all my preset CP views look odd because they all have the TrackIR offset. If you know what I mean.

It would be nice to have an option that enables CP to reset that TrackIR offset as soon as you press a hotkey for the CP view you want (with TrackIR paused).

Example: I use my hotkey 1 view, the pilot in command main view, and I also use Track IR. I look sideways to the right and then I pause TrackIR. As it is now I still keep looking to the right and when I press a hotkey I look to the right in every CP view. It would be great that as soon as I press a hotkey I wouldn't look right anymore and I would see the CP view as it is supposed to be.

Is the option "reset camera when trackIR is paused" not wat you looking for?

you find this option in PREFERENCES > Camera ...

I don't have the isue you describe when pausing TrackIR.

2 hours ago, headley said:

Is the option "reset camera when trackIR is paused" not wat you looking for?

you find this option in PREFERENCES > Camera ...

I don't have the isue you describe when pausing TrackIR.

Well, LOL, how could I have missed that! That's it indeed! Thanks!