Sign in to follow this  
andro_b

Navigraph extension data with subscription

I just purchased the E50P Phenom, and the Navigraph extension pack. I have a Navigraph subscription, and I used the FMS Data Manager from Navigraph to install AIRAC cycle 1713 into what I hope is the right location. On my system for FSX-SE:

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\CarenadoNavigraph\Navigraph\NavData\Proc

How can I tell if the model is actually using this data? The splash screen for the G1000 Prodigy has some static text which is obviously not current. the AUX page for System Status shows System Software Version 0719.09, but the Aviation panel shows Cycle 0611, Effective 26-MAR-16, Expires 23-NOV-16. Are these just dummy dates? [They don't correspond to the AIRAC published dates.]

Is it possible to tell the version of the Navigraph data, or even if it is using it at all?

Further to this, solved (mostly). The correct installation folder for the Navigraph FMS Data Manager to use is:

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\CarenadoNavigraph\Navigraph

The AUX page now shows the information for AIRAC cycle 1713.

The Cycle number is correct, the effective date is correct: 07-DEC-17, but the Expires date is wrong: 03-JAN-03. Is this a bug?