Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

Otter WX radar not working

I have the Milviz Otter in P3dv4. I now also have the WX radar updated to P3dv4.

I have the WX popup working. I do not have any weather displayed from the WX 3d panel. The panel is completely dead and can not be switched on.

If I use the pop up, I get the range display on the 3d panel, but no weather display?

Anyone get this working in V4?

Regards

David

Hi charlie130

It seems that integration of WX Radar into the Cockpit Panel of the Otter and Beaver is not available yet

It is in the C310  -I have this working OK

Some more thoughts on this matter in the appropriate Milviz  forums

Should appear sometime soon

xxd09

3 minutes ago, xxd09 said:

Hi charlie130

It seems that integration of WX Radar into the Cockpit Panel of the Otter and Beaver is not available yet

It is in the C310  -I have this working OK

Some more thoughts on this matter in the appropriate Milviz  forums

Should appear sometime soon

xxd09

I thought the Otter had a "lite" version of the WX radar?

Must be my confusion. I spent all afternoon messing with the panel files in the Otter. All the gauges are there but it just won't display any weather? The 3d is just not working in the cockpit.

I have the pop ups but it's annoying to see the  radar almost alive yet unresponsive? My guess is it needs the dev to do a .dll to get the thing working! 

Strangely enough I now have the WX weather display working perfectly in the Flysimware Lear Jet! So the WX update to P3dv4 is working perfectly in aircraft that previously had the guage in p3dv3.

Regards.

Hi

I am sure you are right.

I haven’t loaded the Flysimware Lear into P3Dv4-I am using the Extreme Prototypes version

Flysimware Cessna 402 should be good to go with WX in P3Dv4 -if you want to try it

I will wait for Beaver and Otter

xxd09

The Flysimware Lear will be the only P3dv4 aircraft in my hangar that use the REX/Milviz WX radar. Assuming the Otter doesn't get fixed!

The others all use their own WX radar that keys off AS4. That's the PMDG 747, the Aerosoft CRJ and the mighty Mjc Dash 8!

Regards.