Sign in to follow this  
Cfoley

CTD FSX

Regarding Fatal Errors, or CTD,  I on some occasions get them when I use a PMDG aircraft on a long haul flight to a add on airport.  But a fix, if you can really call it a "fix" is join DVA - Delta Virtual Airlines.  It is a non profit flight simulation that you use with FSX.  It tracks your flight with all the details and a detailed tracking map.  If you have a CTD, your flight can be restored where it crashed in FSX through DVA.  On a fight with a PMDG 747 from London to San Diego for example, I had a CTD on final approach to KSAN.  When FSX reloaded after the CTD,  I filed the same flight plan in FSX, then loaded DVA and it asks if you want to restore my flight.  It will load it up where the flight had it's fatal error and you can continue your flight.  I had a couple of CTD's and DVA restored them.  The only drawback if you use FSpassengers on your flight like I do, it will not restore that, but at least you can reach your destination.   With Delta Virtual Airlines, you don't have to be flying a Delta aircraft.  You can pick any you want in your FSX menu.  The only requirement is that you make a minimum of two flights a month.

CFoley

Cray Foley