Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Nicholson KMFR

AITX Flight #0

Hello Oliver,

When I start following an AI flight before clearance is given, the flight number follows the input provided during the Dispatch AI function. However, if I create a flight somewhere along the flight plan, the flight number is always zero. I like the ability to create a flight along the flight plan route. I is very convenient for those instances where the AI aircraft disappears and I must dispatch the aircraft again in the middle of the flight. However, it seems strange that flight will not accept the flight number shown in the dispatch dialog window. Everything else works as assigned in the dispatch dialog.

Is this intended or a bug?

Bruce

Hello Bruce,

that is a bit of both. The flight number is a numeric field for the simulator, but not for AITX. So at some point I seem to have set this to 0 by default to avoid errors. I will see what I can do about that.

If you want, please send me an email with your purchase information and once I have a solution, I will make my latest devel version available to you (address is on the last page of the documentation).

Best regards

LORBY-SI