Yannes Boerstler

Activation Error

Hey guys,

Everytime I start FSX and select the 777, the window with the activation key opens. So I enter the key and click on "activate". But now, it says 'error' and tells me that I need to check my internet connection and that it can't connect to the activation server. Guys I need help because I want to fly this beautiful aircraft!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

15 minutes ago, Yannes Boerstler said:

Hey guys,

Everytime I start FSX and select the 777, the window with the activation key opens. So I enter the key and click on "activate". But now, it says 'error' and tells me that I need to check my internet connection and that it can't connect to the activation server. Guys I need help because I want to fly this beautiful aircraft!

Welcome to the forums. Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name (first and last) in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

For you issue please open a ticket with us at support.precisionmanuals.com and will look at it.