Sign in to follow this  
Snakebyte

777 LR/F 200 and P3D 2.5

Hi all.

One year ago i bought the 777 LR/F and installed it on P3D ver 2.5 . When i bought there was not warning about any version of P3D and .... the version 4 doesn't exist in December 2016!!

Today i went to PMDG's 777 page to buy the expansion and i found the warning about P3D ver 3 and 4.

The base version of the Big Bird is working great on POO3D ver 2.5 but now i need to know if the disponible upgrade to 300 will do same.

Thank You.

2 hours ago, Snakebyte said:

Hi all.

One year ago i bought the 777 LR/F and installed it on P3D ver 2.5 . When i bought there was not warning about any version of P3D and .... the version 4 doesn't exist in December 2016!!

Today i went to PMDG's 777 page to buy the expansion and i found the warning about P3D ver 3 and 4.

The base version of the Big Bird is working great on POO3D ver 2.5 but now i need to know if the disponible upgrade to 300 will do same.

Thank You.

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name,first and last in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Regarding your question. We no longer support P3dV2. Only P3dv3 and P3dV4, hence the installer will not allow installation on P3Dv2X

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

If you decide to upgrade your simulator to P3Dv4 you already have the P3D license for the PMDG addon so you will not have to repurchase it, only redownload... Just as a hint ^^

5 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

...... We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block ......

Regarding your question. We no longer support P3dV2. Only P3dv3 and P3dV4, hence the installer will not allow installation on P3Dv2X

Ok, Thank you for the replay and for the suggestion. I’m planning the upgrade to ver 4 ...