Sign in to follow this  
kiki

Unable to install MT6a

I have been in a installing process because I moved from P3D v3.4 to 4.1. Almost everything is okay now par the MyTraffic6. I have followed orders from here: 

I have installed MYT6 with it´s installer and created that add-on.xml. When I come to the part where it says: "Launch Prepar3D,  You will see this message, Click Yes,  MyTraffic 6 is now active"

No, I don´t see any message like that. And when I go to Options- add- ons, there are other add ons but not MYT6!

Add-on.xml is now in  Documents > Prepar3D v4 Add-ons , MyTraffic in c:\MyTrafficProfessional and P3D in c:\Prepar3D v4.

What I am missing here?

Hello Kiki

Are you sure your add-on.xml file is actually saved as an .xml file and not still as a Tex Document ?  

Insure you have this box Un-Ticked just like the Image shows below in File Explorer Options  

Un-Tick the Box and click Apply.   You can access this location by typing   File Explorer Options  into your Windows search bar and clicking View at the Top

35000883950_2eed3aafbf_o.png

Then go back and Insure your add-on.xml is this   add-on.xml     Maybe it says this add-on.xml.txt ?

If so just remove the .txt at the end and Save it

Then launch Prepar3D and test 

• Upvote 1