Sign in to follow this  
Boeingtamer

DIY G530 Hardware Kit

A friend of mine has a new GPS kit available to build a very accurate G530 that could easily work with RXP G530.  It is a 1;1 scale with very high quality encoders and the bezel is 3D printed by you or a printing service.  If a RXP user might be interested in building one I can probably get you a quicker delivery( there is a waiting list) because he'd like to have a version for RXP.  The freeware software used on X-Plane is ArdSimX which controls the arduino inputs.  It will also work using Air Manager 3.0's new Arduino hardware support(for both X-Plane, and FSX/P3D)

http://www.simwarekits.com/

img-4728_orig.jpg

I also can attest to the quality of this kit. I was one of the beta builders and had a blast building it. The Kit provides most everything needed and it is relatively easy to build. It looks and feels very much like the real unit.

You won't be sorry.

GNS530.jpg