Victoria River Downs YVRD

Walgett YWLG

Wangaratta YWGT

Warwick YWCK

Weipa YBWP

Wilcannia YWCA

Wyhalla YWHA

Apoppens,

You have put in a fair amount of work with this mate.

However, given the huge amount of love given to FS2004 Australian airports/scenery etc, and continue to give, by all the developers who are not VOZ, I think we should be suitably grateful for the airports VOZ did provide. Australia and Indonesia are my two flying areas so I continue to fly in substandard scenery. VOZ 1.8 complete is "Brilliant" compared to all other sceneries for Australia. So, I vote a big Thank You to them for what was provided many years ago. If you want good sceneries, I would suggest you fly elswhere or move to P3Dv4. I wish I could do that. Unfortunately, I see myself flying in FS2004 until I throw my legs in the air, or I can afford VR (Pimax)

You have made though, a largely published and ignored point about Australian Scenery.  Now if we could just convince EVERY Australian to take up simming we may provide an impact on the market forces which currently ignore us (ORBX excluded)

Regards

Tony

• Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Okay we know you couldn't make all the airports but you could have at least made these 

Bourke

Broken Hill 

Moree 

Narrabri 

Parkes 

plus there wasn't a terminal at Moruya so you could at least have included that 

Apoppens,

Mate, who are you referring to when you say "Okay we know you couldn't make etc" ??????

I am aware that you are relatively new to this forum (6 posts) but are you aware just how old FS2004 and VOZ are?

What you are saying is probably the equivalent of "why did Ford not put a GPS into their model T".  That is stretching it a bit, but you have to know that FS2004 is just that .... 2004. VOZ is no longer doing anything ... FS2004 is defunct (except for old farts like me) and nearly every one has moved into 2017/8.  There is (unfortunately) as I rather sarcastically stated, very little love indulged in with new development for FS2004 and I believe, none anymore from VOZ. For FS2004 users, this is lamentable but very understandable. It is now (like me) moving from puberty into old age but doing it very gracefully. Anything new that enhances this platform is to be very gratefully accepted but in reality, it just ain't happening.

As I said earlier, we really only have three options. One is to enjoy what we have in this platform, the next is is to embrace the new 64 bit platforms and the last is to do both. None of these options is a wrong choice.

Cheers mate

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Appopens,

I was just querying that mate ... I did not think that you meant me in any way, I was just wondering who you may have been referring to.

I do not know how long you have been simming for or at what stage you are at but if I can assist you in any at(particularly with FS2004) please just PM me if you do not want to make it a public topic. I will do all I can to assist you.

Cheers matey

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

Apoppens,

I wish you all the luck with this project and I have to tell you that I am unable to help with it. However, if I can add to your new burden, may I suggest Wellcamp (Toowoomba,Queensland) which I believe is probably the largest airport not covered by VOZ. In actual fact, it did not exist when VOZ was doing its brilliant work.

Cheers

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

11 hours ago, Apoppens said:

When I took up this hobby I quickly discovered that the airports of my home province of Saskatchewan are very poorly represented in the flightsim world.  There was little prospect that a scenery developer would fill the void so it meant either I'd have to do it myself or make do.  I ended up learning how to make scenery.  I suspect you will have to do the same if you want to see the airports on your list in FS2004.  Please share with the rest of us still using FS2004 if you take up the challenge.  Scenery development is time consuming to learn and to accomplish but the results are always rewarding.  You can't go wrong getting advice from the good folks and forums over at fsdeveloper.   

Best wishes,

Greg

• Upvote 1