Sign in to follow this  
skelsey

Instructors Wanted!

Are you looking for a challenge? 

Do you own a copy of Microsoft FSX (Boxed), FSX-SE or Prepar3D?

Do you hold VATSIM P2 and P3 ratings OR have real-world flying experience?

If so, BAVirtual would like to hear from you!

We currently offer training towards VATSIM ratings P1, P2 and P3 and have a P5 course launching early this year. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable simmers to join our team of volunteer instructors!

Our Initial Flying Training course is based largely on the real UK PPL syllabus with a focus on VFR navigation, principles of flight and basic general handling. It results in VATSIM P2 and P3 ratings for the student, and we’ve had a glowing review from the VATSIM PTD with lots of praise for the quality of our material and instruction. As you might imagine, interest from students is high and we’ve got quite a waiting list building up! 

So I’m looking for more instructors to come on board and join our little team.

Our instructors work one-on-one with students, delivering live flight instruction via JoinFS Shared Cockpit. The role would be ideally suited to someone with real-world flying experience at PPL or greater level looking to give something back to the FS community, but I’m just as keen to hear from enthusiastic amateurs (like myself!) -- commitment and a passion for helping others are the main criteria.

In return, you’ll have a fantastic, rewarding experience -- there’s no feeling quite like that moment when you figure out the cause of a student’s struggles, show them how to fix it and see them “click”! It’s a great way to meet other like-minded people, give something back to the community and further develop your own skills and knowledge. We naturally provide a full suite of instructor support materials, lesson plans and resources to help you and your students get the most out of the course.

Our team is incredibly knowledgeable and contains a vast amount of real and sim flying experience. Our standards are high, but we’re committed to helping you develop and succeed as an instructor, we’re an incredibly supportive bunch and we have a lot of fun together as well.

If you think you might be interested -- no need to commit to anything immediately -- you can PM me here, or drop me an e-mail to training (at) bavirtual dot co do uk.

I'm also interested to hear from anyone with a VATSIM P5 rating or relevant real-world experience who would be interested in instructing on our new multi-engine instrument rating course.

I look forward to hearing from you!