Kajan

PMDG 737 NGX problem in P3D

Hello,
I have a problem with PMDG 737 NGX in P3D. In 3 hour of usage, usually after wiev change, there comes a night lightning bug. Some switches are bright and other not. Any ideas how to solve this problem? You can see this in the picture I've linked. Thanks in advance :)
123ufu.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First off, you might have more luck posting in the PMDG 737 forum instead of here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/

Second of all, are you sure the knobs that control the lighting for those buttons/switches are turned at all? It looks to me like the lighting knob just might not be turned, thus no lighting. 

Also, are you using any shader mods, like PTA, ENVSHADE, or Reshade by any chance?

55 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

First off, you might have more luck posting in the PMDG 737 forum instead of here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/

Second of all, are you sure the knobs that control the lighting for those buttons/switches are turned at all? It looks to me like the lighting knob just might not be turned, thus no lighting. 

Also, are you using any shader mods, like PTA, ENVSHADE, or Reshade by any chance?

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm new here and I'm still learning, will be more careful next time :) Only one knob is turned on. Other knobs turn on lighting which I don't want to have turned on. I'm also using Envtex.

And one more thing...there are current issues with some NGX interior lights...LM apparently is aware of that...and of course, update is coming....