Noel

I give, what happened to text behavior in the ATC window?

I'm hoping a different title will tease up an answer to this puzzler since I bought it up under a different tile on 12/3/17 and never got a reply.  

Since installing P3D 3.4 a few months ago, from 3.0, rather than display in order the output to the ATC window as it did since the dawn of time, the ATC message wants to either disappear completely necessesitating resizing the window in order to see text, OR it closes out the statement and uses 'Previous...' or something along those lines to have to click to bring up the most recent output.   This seems insane in an already click-intensive application to have to keep clicking Previous... or resizing the ATC window, to see what one needs to see.  This must have been designed in--what a great upgrade to the 15y/o ATC component!  Not!

Thanks in advance for any insights you may have on this.  I looked at settings for it and couldn't find what might restore normal behavior.