Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

Reinstall help please

1 hour ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Hi Simbol,

No Bios update and no oc. 

Thanks

Bernd

Then it is extremely hot for a CPU that is not running overclocked, you might be suffering from thermal throttling.

Check your cooling solution, maybe your FAN is degrading or your thermal paste requires replacement.

Regards 

Simbol 

Thanks Simbol, I think you are right it is the cooling. I have an Antec water cool system and it shows that it is not working correctly I just found out. I am now thinking about just installing a good heat sink and be done with it. Who could have guessed that. Thanks for all your help.

Bernd

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks Simbol, I think you are right it is the cooling. I have an Antec water cool system and it shows that it is not working correctly I just found out. I am now thinking about just installing a good heat sink and be done with it. Who could have guessed that. Thanks for all your help.

Bernd

You are welcome, glad to help.

Simbol 

Thanks for all your help. Finally figured out what went wrong; a fan blade of my water cooler fan broke off and this increased my temps to aroung 90 degrees celsius with minimal load. FPS fluktuated from 5-25 and then all over, major suttering, unplayable. I just installed a Katana 4 CPU fan and a fan for the back and my temps are between 32 and 60 degrees with FPS at over 60 all sliders on full. So happy,

Again thanks all!!

Bernd

• Upvote 1