Sign in to follow this  
OldBob

Linda on a 4K monitor

Thank you so very much for Linda.  I've been a flight simmer since the SubLogic days (1980s) and owned my own plane when I was much younger.  I recently began using Linda with P3Dv4 after I bought a USB button switch box.  The Linda interface is so tiny on my 4K monitor it's difficult to read with my old eyes.  I was just wondering if there is any way to enlarge the program and have larger fonts.  Thank you for a fabulous program, your time and consideration.

OldBob

Hi Bob

I am glad you are enjoying LINDA. I have looked at making the LINDA GUI window scalable in the past. Unfortunately like you and I it is getting old and the size is fixed. I would not suggest you get a smaller display but adding a second monitor  for support software like LINDA and vPilot works well for me.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew