Sign in to follow this  
dal330200

Chaseplane Freezes in FSLABS 320 Aerosoft airports p3d v4.1

Hi there,

I've been using Chaseplane for a while now with no real problems until today.  Every time I start a flight at Aerosoft's EGLL or EDDF in the FSlabs 320, chaseplane stops responding.  None of the assignments I have change views, the pan stops, and if I close and restart CP, it happens again.  It's only with the FSlabs bird, and it seems it only happens at Aerosoft airports.  I did a couple of flights yesterday at some other airports with no problems.  I've tried reinstalling both Chaseplane and the aircraft.  I've also tried with experimental setting ticked on and off, and rebooted everything with no luck.  As far as I know, I have the latest version of CP as it updated this morning.

Again, no problems with any other aircraft.  Even if I'm at aerosfot airports in other aircraft, CP works fine.  Once it stops, it won't start again, even if I close and re-open CP, which is unusual because I can get to work in the PMDG, TFDI and CRJ birds. 

Any ideas why this may be happening?

Thanks,

John

I'm not suffering those problems.

Are you using the Beta? If so, and if there was a recent update, that might be it. You can uninstall and reinstall to the non-Beta.

In fact, uninstalling and reinstalling would probably resolve it. It's painless and FASTTTTTT!

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

51 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm not suffering those problems.

Are you using the Beta? If so, and if there was a recent update, that might be it. You can uninstall and reinstall to the non-Beta.

In fact, uninstalling and reinstalling would probably resolve it. It's painless and FASTTTTTT!

Best wishes.

I'm in the beta, and I'm guessing that I have the latest version since it updates quite often,  now 4.185...unless there's a different one to download.  I installed and reinstalled a couple of times throughout my experimenting, and I also uninstalled and reinstalled the 320 twice.  I also checked to make sure no buttons, keys or controls were in conflict, and they're not.  Aside from it freezing, another problem that I have is that the 320 defaults to the 2d panel view instead of the chaseplane vc.  I wonder if there's a problem in the config somewhere.  Otherwise, I'm at a total loss.

Thanks for your suggestion,

John

1 hour ago, rschmidli said:

Hello

I have the same Problem with chaseplane on aerosoft airports with the fsl320 Airbus.

Regards

Reto

Reto, this is what support said I should do-

This might be due to a bad wxstationlist.bin breaking everything in your sim. Try removing it (Located in %appdata%Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4)

I did that, and I also waited for the runwaylist.bin to load when starting up the 320, and it seems to have worked.  I guess that happens whenever we add new sceneries to the sim. 

Hope this helps you,

John

Dear John

Thank you very much for your help. The problem is now solved and everything works well. 

kind regards from Switzerland

Reto