Sign in to follow this  
Pieter666

Chaseplane won't update: Downloaded file is not signed

Hello,

I'm recently getting this error when launching chaseplane:

Downloaded file is not signed form Oldprop Solutions Inc.

This message comes after chaseplanes downloaded an update (I'm using the experimental updates)

I had it once before but it was fixed by updating to the fall creator update of Windows 10.

But now it is back.

I checked my w10 updates and I'm fully updated.

My system is freshly installed a couple of weeks ago.

I'm running malwarebytes premium, but I have the same problem when turning it off.

Also my system date and time is correct.

What can I do about it, chaseplane starts as administrator.

Any idea what is causing this?

I saw in another post something about the certificates, but where can I find them and what to do about them, no other information was given...

Thx for helping me out!

I had this exact problem yesterday and the problem miraculously corrected itself after several hours.

I submitted a support ticket when I was initially having the problem and just now received a response. Here is their response (which I no longer need but hopefully it'll help you):

Open Internet Explorer and remove our certificate from the untrusted list (something on your computer put our certificate in there)

Try these steps:

1. Click the "Start" button, type "certmgr.msc" and press "Enter" to launch Windows' certificate manager.

2. Double-click "Untrusted Certificates" from the right pane and then "Certificates."

3. Right-click the certificate you wish to remove and select "Delete."

4. Click "Yes" in the confirmation window.