Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

X Europe premiere: FF A320U from EDSB to EDDH

Guest Mik75

XP11.11r2, FF A320U beta, X Europe on ortho4XP generated scenery, freeware EDSB from the org, JustSim EDDH, xEnviro 1.07, Ground Handling by JAR, MaxxFX:

dqx9vczadg6398hkw.jpg
dqx9vpk2f9bgr6scg.jpgdqxa0cuf0iijer8xs.jpg
dqx9vvasm3qk03y80.jpg
dqx9w24blquejhukg.jpgdqxa0t6jcu0f5hwjk.jpgdqxa2j6jnq3o90455.jpg
dqx9w8y957s35ivb4.jpg
dqx9wml5noprsddz4.jpg
dqx9wts3axfyqj7r4.jpg
dqx9x1hw3m35umtc0.jpg
dqx9xbksb47tkitxc.jpg
dqx9xhxmo51pd3i80.jpg
dqx9xposm9ga9asjk.jpg
dqx9yazhqzdu13myo.jpgdqxa1a2kkg28co5xc.jpg
dqx9ypcg32nnbwvsw.jpg
dqx9yulvhv4rd0qo0.jpg
dqx9z1ehybp24chkw.jpg
dqx9z867cwigh44cg.jpg

Thanks a lot for viewing!

You accidentally posted in the wrong forum. These shots have to go into the "real aviation" section, I feel ;-)

Guest Mik75
16 minutes ago, domae001 said:

You accidentally posted in the wrong forum. These shots have to go into the "real aviation" section, I feel ;-)

Lol! Thx for these kind words! But I am totally amazed as well by this extremley realistic scenery! Every small village on this flight was completely VFR flyable! ;-)

People really have been doing a great job adding these data into OSM. I did a brief flight around Cologne yesterday and it looks very, very believable indeed. I did throw some additional VFR objects into the mix as well to have accurate landmarks in Cologne, which makes it even more real, but unlike X-Europe they do cost performance unfortunately. Now all I need is a good rendition of my homebase EDDK and I'll start flying in Europe more often.

1 hour ago, domae001 said:

Good one, I agree!  Breathtaking!

Guest Mik75
24 minutes ago, domae001 said:

People really have been doing a great job adding these data into OSM. I did a brief flight around Cologne yesterday and it looks very, very believable indeed. I did throw some additional VFR objects into the mix as well to have accurate landmarks in Cologne, which makes it even more real, but unlike X-Europe they do cost performance unfortunately. Now all I need is a good rendition of my homebase EDDK and I'll start flying in Europe more often.

It´s a very nice experience, isn´t it? ;-) There´s a freeware EDDK in the makings, from someone at the org! :-)

Guest Mik75
20 minutes ago, Cactus521 said:

Good one, I agree!  Breathtaking!

Thanks for taking the time and comment! Glad, you like it! :-)

2 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

It´s a very nice experience, isn´t it? ;-) There´s a freeware EDDK in the makings, from someone at the org! :-)

I did see that, yes, should be close to release and really top-notch freeware as far as I can tell. I do hope for Aerosoft's new EDDK to eventually make its way over to XP though.

Guest Mik75
1 minute ago, domae001 said:

I did see that, yes, should be close to release and really top-notch freeware as far as I can tell. I do hope for Aerosoft's new EDDK to eventually make its way over to XP though.

Aerosoft´s EDDK  looks very promising as well!

Love the flight plan,,,very nice lighting!

HLJAMES

You bought Xenviro? ;)

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Guest Mik75
34 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

You bought Xenviro? ;)

Sure, when it came out for XPX! ;-)

I´m not using it on every flight, but for airliner flying, most of the time! And it really creates some very nice immersion!

Guest Mik75
56 minutes ago, HLJames said:

Love the flight plan,,,very nice lighting!

HLJAMES

Thx a lot for commenting!

9 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Sure, when it came out for XPX! ;-)

I´m not using it on every flight, but for airliner flying, most of the time! And it really creates some very nice immersion!

Oh ok :) Tought you didnt have it, since the last pics you posted you only had stock weather, im on the fence here reagarding it, not a big fan of stock clouds, but $70 :blink:, some plugin/addon that cost more than the simulator itself as to be very good to drop that kind of money, whats your opinion?

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Guest Mik75
15 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

Oh ok :) Tought you didnt have it, since the last pics you posted you only had stock weather, im on the fence here reagarding it, not a big fan of stock clouds, but $70 :blink:, some plugin/addon that cost more than the simulator itself as to be very good to drop that kind of money, whats your opinion?

Despite the little quirks it has in its current version (no show stoppers for me), it’s well worth the money. It does so much more than clouds. It enhances the lighting, changes the sky textures, adds high and low atmosphere effects, draws precipitation, adds the suitable sounds. And all of that in a single, small plugin. It has no negative impact on performance, and it looks like the long awaited update to 1.08 will bring some very nice stuff and will be released in the not too distant future. 

Concerning the price: This plugin takes care of the most important part of flying, the place where you spend most of the time in your virtual airplanes: the sky, and the things that go on in it! ;-) You’ll use it on every single flight. And so many addons cost double the price of the base sim and more these days in the ESP sim world. In my opinion, xE is a fantastic environment engine!