Sign in to follow this  
xender

Loading a saved flight doesnt work

Hi guys

Yesterday i saved a 5 hour flight just 200nm from TOD and went to bed. Now im trying to load it and the plane loads at FL360 but cold and dark :blink:

Juan Ramos

Juan,

Which sim are you using the Maddog with? 

So you'll know, I tested this function with P3DV4 (I didn't test for FSX) and used it to save particular flights used for testing so if you're using P3DV4 it should work.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Im using 4.2 at the moment. The flight loaded, but in a cold and dark setup, at FL360.

I will test again in another flight and will let you know

Juan Ramos

Thanks Juan.

The last version we tested was updated just prior to release, and the changes should not have affected this - but I have a couple of things to look at anyway, so I'm goint to load it up and test the saved flight function for you as well.  I should write back in about 1.5 hours (as the wife has a few things for a me to do first!).

By the way, thanks very much for writing in.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Dave!

In my country that's a very useful function because we still have power cuts :blush:. I will test it anyway and will let you know. Keep in mind that i have the "Aircraft status for new flights" set to cold and dark

• Like 1

Juan Ramos

2 minutes ago, xender said:

Thanks Dave!

In my country that's a very useful function because we still have power cuts :blush:. I will test it anyway and will let you know. Keep in mind that i have the "Aircraft status for new flights" set to cold and dark

Puerto Rico?

Dave Hodges

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Puerto Rico?

A bit to the west... The dominican republic :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Juan Ramos

Ah, gotcha.  I know both islands are struggling. I asked if it was PR as my wife is from Puerto Rico.

Dave Hodges

Yeah but here is more a systemic issue, not because of the hurricanes. In puerto rico is more difficult because they usually dont have power cuts. Here is just daily life.

Juan Ramos

57 minutes ago, xender said:

Yeah but here is more a systemic issue, not because of the hurricanes. In puerto rico is more difficult because they usually dont have power cuts. Here is just daily life.

Ah, yeah, that's got to be tough on the computer as well!

I've just tested the Maddog by creating a saved flight while on the ground and airborne on an ILS Approach (with Cold and Dark set in the Load Manager), then closing P3Dv4, then restarting P3DV4 and loading into the saved flight directly from the Main P3D screen (Loadout Screen).  Worked fine my friend.

Dave Hodges

Strange. Im approaching to kjax now. I will save the flight and reload it after landing (Closing and opening the sim)

Juan Ramos

Can you please take a screen shot of your Load Manager Settings Page?

Also, is the Maddog installed to the default location (Documents\P3D Addons\)?

Dave Hodges

Everything looks good.  I'd put a support ticket in for this one as I don't know what would cause this.  Well, one thing... if you have Panel Serialization checked in P3D you might try unchecking it. Other than that, I'd put in a support ticket as it's working fine for me.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges