Sign in to follow this  
netshadoe

Possible future enhancement

Hi Alex,

I have a request for a possible future enhancement...nothing pressing, just an idea...

I enjoyed Feelthere's MAP! program (basically a Collins AirShow type map like you find on passenger jets) since I used it on an old laptop running in the background.  Feelthere hasn't updated it in years and does not work with P3Dv4 at all, nor xPlane obviously.

Since LittleNavmap already has the flight plan information, and aircraft info such as altitude, speed, etc., and all the nice maps built in, would it be possible to have a "module" inside the program that you can activate to bring up an Airshow type rotation of information about the flight?  It would have to be fancy, just a little something that would show the A/C on a map, along with some basic info about the flight.

I know you have a huge "to do" list, and I appreciate what you have done so far.  Thanks for your input into the flightsim community!!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Devin,

I think when I add #163 this could be done a user by adding an HTML file or saving a picture every few seconds. This picture could be used by a Gauge in the aircraft or accessed remotely by a browser . Good idea! I added this to the comment in the issue. I'd like to add this internal web server but it will take some time.

Alex

Oh! That’s awesome!  Now I have to learn HTML on my own or find someone who’ll help me!  

No rush on the project though!  The program is already awesome as it is already!!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png