I'm user of crosshair vi hero and yesterday i format my computer. Installed simulator back but i had problem with fs2crew. Speech recognition was working nicely in control panel, trained my voice for hours but however i try in simulator fs2crew doesn't hear my voice. I've checked a lot of issues but didn't find any solution. I've tried to unistall 6.0.1.8339 version of realtek driver and tried fs2crew again and it's working. Maybe there is easy solution like check or uncheck box but i don't know.

I write here because i've spent my whole day about it and don't want other people waste time about it. 

19 hours ago, byork said:

It's a known issue and written in our FAQs.

That realtek audio drivers blocks 3rd party voice apps, including FS2Crew.  We're not the only ones hit by it.

I was using with old driver. I've format my computer but seems doesn't work with updated driver. Now i'm looking for legacy drivers.

8 hours ago, meqira said:

I was using with old driver. I've format my computer but seems doesn't work with updated driver. Now i'm looking for legacy drivers.

This is what I have:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Drive Date: 9/28/2017

Driver version: 10.0.16299.15

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

I tried updating and that's the latest driver.

Hey,

same problem here. Voice is not working. I have to use button but i dont like the SOP2. I dont know what i can do. Voice worked a long time perfect..

Any new Infos about that?

Greetings

21 minutes ago, 737NGFan said:

Hey,

same problem here. Voice is not working. I have to use button but i dont like the SOP2. I dont know what i can do. Voice worked a long time perfect..

Any new Infos about that?

Greetings

Please update your audio drivers / use Microsoft realtek audio drivers.

Or, it could be simpler:  Ensure your mic is not broken or you've left Mute on (it happens!)

Best,

Hey,

My Mic is ok. Works in Skype fine. Where i get these Microsoft drivers?

Greetings