new problem in p3dv4.2 and pmdg737ngx 

I have been flying with pmdg 738ngx for a long time but now im getting two strange things and errors occuring

The fms will load a ils approach but when i switch to vor or app the ils wil not show on the pilots  pfd. I never see the locaalizer ( when selected ) but strangley i see it on the copilots 

The plane will not fly the ils, it does not show up. I dosee the ils freq on the pfd , i do not see the glideslope or cdi.,I have confirmed that it is loaded and activated.

very odd. this has  just started recently

I am also getting a strage  message in the fms saying "PIN PROBLEM " or something like that. Pops up randonly . The copilot pdf does not display this error

I am sure i will not be the only one with these issues, but given ive used pmdg 737ngx  products for a long time i really am running out of ideas.

Help would be apprecited.

Peter

This problem description looks much like a panel state file problem.  Start with the default NGX panel state, engines running, and set up a session for a test.  Also, you should be able to simply sit on the runway and dial in the LOC frequency and see it on the PFD, no FMS required.

Dan Downs KCRP