newtie

Missing import button in GTN750?

Not at all Mark. Loyalty works both ways.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

...I'm waiting for F1 to come back on something. If they say it should be working I'll check out a few ideas later and get back here. Unfortunately will have to leave for a few hours...

I downloaded ver 2.05 yesterday and I have no import button.  I hope that you have some success with Flight 1

• Like 1

That makes three...we're on a roll.

GoFundMe

Steve Waite, champion of the trampled consumer.

Has a good ring; might work.

Flight 1 send me special keys to do this, i got back early and it didn't work - awaiting replacement - hopefully didn't miss them.

turning into a bit of a frustrating situation now - got another key and not working

Got a working key, forgot about the emergency internet still 2hr to download...so - eventually - I'll check it out and if it's not working i'll confirm it with F1. Hopefully it's OK and I can try a few ideas. I was told it's working so we shall see...sorry for delays.

Darn it!  :gaul:

Waste no more time on it the latest version is broken.

I have identified the error and sent my report on to Flight1 GTN team. More as soon as...

Thanks for confirming what some of us have already determined.

Case closed.

:angry:

SteveW,

Can you give us a something more... Is this something I can fix in some ini file, regedit, installation folder or...? Don't want to wait months again before they come out with patch/update.

Richard

Hi Richard-

Knowing the work ethic of Steve, if he could have, he would have. The tone in his post is telling. I know the feeling.

Mark 

Ok, I guess we have to wait patiently and see what Flight1 comes out with.

Thanks Steve and Mark,

Richard

• Like 1

Really strange. I know there are quite a few having this issue but I have never had it. I'm on 2.05 also. Wondering if another add on is affecting the 750.

Vic

Trouble is being the weekend having no time to find why the problem affects different systems. Waiting for Flight 1 just now. It's not an addon stopping it though so stay calm and carry on..

7 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Really strange. I know there are quite a few having this issue but I have never had it. I'm on 2.05 also. Wondering if another add on is affecting the 750.

Vic

It's possibly because you already had another item on your system. Did you have the earlier version?

Yes I did Steve. Didn't have an issue with that one nor 2.05. 

• Like 1

Lucky you :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Yes I did Steve. Didn't have an issue with that one nor 2.05. 

Thanks.

I had a couple of ideas but I've not been able make the alteration. So have to wait for the GTN guys to get back to me. Thanks for your patience guys.

...You might notice the RXP has a similar issue - no import button, but has work arounds. This properly uses the C:\ProgramData folder for access by all users, though the Flight1 version incorrectly uses the Program Files folder for flight plans which causes a few headaches in and around. The RXP work-arounds don't work in the case of the Flight1. We have to wait now for the F1 GTN guys. 

What if the missing variable of the puzzle is the GNT trainer version?

S.

• Like 1

Good Morning S!

I am waiting to find out what they are planning to do, but it seems so, yes.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, simbol said:

What if the missing variable of the puzzle is the GNT trainer version?

S.

I have the most current version.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, newtie said:

I have the most current version.

And that might be the problem :), I wonder what version Vic has.

Simbol