Sign in to follow this  
morpheous

VOXAtc Panel not showing up

Hello all,

I have the VOXAtc panel installed in my 737ngx and up until I did a fully reinstall of p3d v4.2 it was working fine. Now whenever I try to call up the VOXAtc panel I can't see it anywhere on my screens.. (I have three) I can see the recent communications panel but not the main ATC panel even though it shows as checked in the p3d panel manager.

Any ideas as to what I can do here?

Jim V

Jim Vasto

I don't think that this issue has anything to do with VOXATC, but rather it's related to the way that Windows handles multiple monitors. The VOXATC panel is being "displayed" outside the display boundaries of all the monitors, probably as an artifact of your reinstall of P3d4. When this situation has happened to me with other popup windows, I try turning off the monitors until I can see the missing popup window on a remaining active monitor  (usually whatever monitor that Windows thinks is the primary monitor). Then try dragging the popup window to the upper right corner of that monitor. Turn the other monitors back on and see if the window stays visible somewhere.

There is a generic way of dragging an "invisible" window to a specific monitor, but unfortunately it doesn't work with popup windows, only those that can be minimized to the Windows taskbar.

Edited by jabloomf1230